August 06, 2010

Speed Up Your Internet Connections

     Many Internet users does not satisfied with their Internet connections. Why? Because the input bandwidth of the connections is too low.   
     Yesterday, I become so freak when I browsing on the Internet. My Internet connection is very slow, I can't browsing with comfortably. Better than I so confused, I search for a solution and after 10 minutes, I found "Net Eagle".
     Net Eagle is a software that will optimizing your Internet connections. It can increase the Internet speed up to 200%!! That's a good deal!
    I have using this software and my bandwidth increase sharply (up to 1,05 Mbps). Now I can browsing on the Internet faster. Oh.. I almost forgot it, to calculate download speed from bandwith use this formula:


Download Speed = Bandwith / 8


This formula is not exactly true, but the result is nearly right.


Okay, what are you waiting?? Please download Net Eagle 5.50 


happy browsing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment